Ag-Mac V550HD Tyre Baler
The Ag-mac V550HD Tyre Baler is a heavy duty machine built to handle high volumes of robust waste material. Its 50-tonne press force and long compaction stroke enable it to produce neat, compact bales weighing up to 610kg.
Among its many applications, the V550HD is ideal for baling car and van tyres and bumpers. Between 60 and 100 tyres can be compressed into a single bale (depending on specification).
Optimise payload - minimise transport costs!
Bales are sized to optimise payload in a 40' trailer or container:
- 48 bales (760 x 1200 x 1500mm) stack in 3 layers of 16 to fill the container
- Target weight of 520kg per bale makes a full load of 25 tonnes
This baler is designed for businesses seeking to process significant volumes of waste material as cost-effectively as possible.
- Bales a variety of waste products including plastic bottles, textiles, tyres, car bumpers, computer casings and other robust materials
- Generous loading aperture
- Extended cylinders and 50 tonne press force produce a very compact bale
- Retainer claws to prevent spring-back of material in the bale chamber
- Fully automated bale ejector for easy removal of the finished bale
- Bale sized to optimise payload in a 40' container or trailer
- 12-month manufacturer's warranty
Click here for technical specification.
Download Leaflet (pdf document 209KB; opens in separate window).
Would you like a quotation or advice?
01691 671496 or send us an email
Technical Specification: Ag-mac V550HD Tyre Baler
|Press force (max)||50 tonnes|
|Loading aperture* (HxW)||880 x 1500|
|Bale weight (max)||610kg|
|Bale dimensions* (HxWxD)||1200 x 1500 x 760|
|Noise level||75 decibels|
|Cycle time||50 seconds|
|Power supply||11kW 32A 380-400V|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||3570 x 2115 x 1200|
*All dimensions in mm