Ag-mac V450HD Heavy Duty Baler
The Ag-mac V450HD is a heavy duty baler with a long compaction stroke and press force of 50 tonnes. It crushes empty containers such as food cans and plastic bottles (without caps) and forms them into dense, compact bales.
It can also bale cardboard, plastic, paper, textiles, computer casings and other robust materials.
As an option, the V450HD heavy duty baler can be fitted with a forklift slot former. This is a patented device which creates slots in the base of the bale, so the finished bale can be handled directly by a forklift. No need for pallets!
Compressing waste into bales reduces its volume as much as 90%. Easier to handle, cheaper to transport and readily accepted by recyclers!
- Heavy-duty vertical baler
- Makes bales weighing up to 450kg (depending on material)
- Handles plastic bottles, food cans, textiles, cardboard and plastic
- Extended cylinders produce a more compact bale
- Retaining claws reduce spring-back
- Bales tied-off with wires or soft polyester strapping
- Fully-automated ejector for easy removal of the finished bale
- Robustly built for long life
- Minimal maintenance required
- Safe and simple to operate
- Supplied with 12 months’ warranty
- 220-240V single-phase power supply
- Former for forklift slots
Download Leaflet (pdf document 209KB; opens in separate window).
Would you like a quotation or advice?
01691 671496 or send us an email.
Technical Specification: Ag-mac V450 Heavy Duty Baler
|Press force (max)||25 tonnes|
|Loading aperture* (HxW)||680 x 1200|
|Bale weight (max)||450kg|
|Bale dimensions* (HxWxD)||1000 x 1200 x 800|
|Noise level||75 decibels|
|Cycle time||40 seconds|
|Power supply||11kW 32A 380-400V|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||3343 x 1781 x 1196|
*All dimensions in mm